- 2 12V LED's. Any color will due and you can pick them up at Radio Shack or something like it. They will have a black and a red wire coming off of them. They may call them Panel lights.
- 3 male electrical plugs that will fit in the green plug coming from your cars harness near the oil dipstick.
- Electrical tape.
- Wire stripper and crimper. I always use a needle nose pliers.
- Strip the 2 wires coming from each LED so they are just long enough to fit in the electrical connector.
- Twist the two BLACK wires together and leave the RED ones separate.
- Crimp the electrical connector onto the two BLACK wires.
- Crimp the other 2 electrical connectors onto the RED wires so they are separate.
- Tape the area where you crimped the wires.
- You should now have 2 LED connected with 1 connector on the BLACK wires and 1 connector on EACH RED wire.
- Plug the BLACK plug into the horizontal end and the RED wires into the other two ends.
- Now follow the procedure here.
NOTE: Some people have had to put the 2 RED wires together and leave the BLACK separate but mine is the above way for some reason so before finalizing things, test it to see if it works.