|New pics as of 10/15/03, except I threw in an old one for fun:)
Some pictures of an Rx-3 for sale.
More pics of his car as of 11/14/00 and a Holden Commodore thrown in there for good measure.
Older but pretty current pics.
Click on heading to enlarge list.
- Body kit is standard Mazda except for:
- Australian made Maztech front spoiler front bar has bottom half cut off to fit frontmount intercooler.
- All standard except for:
- Momo steering wheel
- Autometer monster tach+shift light
- Autometer boost gauge
- Autometer oil pressure gauge
- A big stereo.
- KONI coilovers all around
- Front and rear strut braces
- Mazdaspeed race front and rear sway bars.
- FD 5 speed standard viscus LSD diff with 4:3 final drive.
- Lightend flywheel and counterbalencer
- 13b extend port, fully doweled, 3mm titanium 1 piece apex seals.
- Garret TO4E turbo .70AR front compressor, it sits on a ceramic coated cast iron manifold with a turbonetics 42mm racegate external wastegate.
- 3" stainless mandrel bent exhaust with 2 straight through mufflers.
- 3" intercooler pipes to frontmount Spearco IC, core = 600mmx450mmx90mm , then through modified standard throttle body.
- Standard pump used as lift pump to surge tank then Bosch motor sport HP main pump to Malpassi fuel regulator then to 4 Rochester 1000cc injectors.